Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy:
Career Assessment and Guidance
Instructor: Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
||To develop a structured career assessment process that includes an integrated test battery of interest and trait inventories. To learn how to integrate these quantitative results with an Adlerian projective questionnaire. To formulate focused, unique guidance strategies to help each client put insight into action.
||Selected journal article reprints and testing manuals. Examples of complete career assessments.
||Comments and questions.
||Seven hours of telephone conferencing (may be more--additonal time at $150.00/hour).
||Approximately seven to twelve weeks.
||$1,050.00 plus about $150.00 for manuals & testing packets.
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, DT102B, DT201, DT301, DT302A, DT302B, DT401
Outline of Course Content
- THEORETICAL MODELS
- Holland's Theory
- Super's Theory
- Roe's Theory
- Theory of Work Adjustment
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Adlerian Theory
- Maslow's Theory
- ASSESSEMENT FACTORS
- Career Maturity
- Career Decision Making
- Job Satisfaction
- Work Environment
- ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENTS
- Jackson VoCational Interest Survey
- Career Directions Inventory
- Personality Research Form
- Jackson Personality Inventory
- Basic Personality Inventory
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis
- Adlerian Client Questionnaire
- ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- First Meeting - Problem Evaluation
- Selection of Instruments
- Scoring and Interpretation
- Creating Integrative Charts
- Feedback of Quantitative Instruments
- Feedback of Projective Instruments
- Synthesis of Results with Style of Life
- RESEARCH RESOURCES
- Interpretive Reports
- Reference Books
- Library and Career Center Resources
- Online Internet Sites
- Personal Interviews
- GUIDANCE PHASE
- Priortizing Needs and Goals
- Creating an Action Plan
- Preparing a Resume
- Preparing for an Interview
- Following Up
- Generating Creative Strategies
- Establishing an Encouragement Network
REGISTRATION FOR: DISTANCE TRAINING IN CLASSICAL ADLERIAN DEPTH PSYCHOTHERAPY
CAREER ASSESSMENT AND GUIDANCE - DT501
(Please print this form, fill it out, and mail it with your course fee.)
City:___________________State:___________ Zip:________ Country:__________
Home Tel:__________________________ Bus.Tel:______________________________
Tuition Enclosed: ___________ (payable to "Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.")
Mail to: Alfred Adler Institute of Northwestern Washington
2565 Mayflower Lane
Bellingham, WA 98226
Information: Call Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card(via PayPal).
Distance Training Course: DT501 - Career Assessment & Guidance