Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy:
Instructor: Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
||To learn a model and skills for applying Adlerian theory to human relations consulting for organizations, including crisis consulting and conducting management development seminars.
||Selected article reprints and readings. Handouts from management development seminars
||Pathology in the Workplace, a presentation on managaement consulting, by Henry Stein.
||Comments and questions.
||Seven hours of telephone conferencing (may be more--additional time at $150.00/hour).
||Approximately seven to twelve weeks.
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, DT102B
Outline of Course Content
- PRINCIPLES, CONCEPTS, AND MODELS
- Adlerian Principles for Human Relations Consulting
- Maslovian Ideals for Individual and Organizational Development
- Consulting Models
- Work Environment Models
- MANAGEMENT STYLES AND CONSEQUENCES
- Six Major Styles
- Performance Feedback
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication Effectiveness
- TEAM-BUILDING IMPLICATIONS
- BestFit Situations
- Worst Fit Situations
- Best Matched People
- Personal Growth
- Organizational Growth
- DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGIES AND INSTRUMENTS
- Responding to an Organization's Request
- Interview and Assessement Strategies
- Timing - Dealing With Crisis or Development
- Individual and Group Meetings
- Instruments to Evaluate Problems
- Coming to Diagnostic Conclusions
- Protecting Confidentiality
- PRESCRIPTIVE STRATEGIES, TECHNIQUES, AND RESOURCES
- Presenting Diagnostic Conclusions
- Making Recommendations
- Honesty and Diplomacy
- Plan for Implementing Improvements
- Counseling, Psychotherapy, Assessements, & Workshops
- Criteria for Evaluating Effectiveness and Progress
- Audio Cassette Tapes, Books, Handouts, and Internet Sources
- CASE ILLUSTRATIONS
- Presenting Problem
- Diagnostic Strategies
- Instrument Results
- Diagnostic Conclusions
- Strategies Implemented
REGISTRATION FOR: DISTANCE TRAINING IN CLASSICAL ADLERIAN DEPTH PSYCHOTHERAPY
ORGANIZATIONAL CONSULTING - DT502
(Please print this form, fill it out, and mail it with your course fee.)
City:___________________State:___________ Zip:________ Country:__________
Home Tel:__________________________ Bus.Tel:______________________________
Tuition Enclosed: ___________ (payable to "Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.")
Mail to: Alfred Adler Institute of Northwestern Washington
2565 Mayflower Lane
Bellingham, WA 98226
Information: Call Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card(via PayPal).
Distance Training Course: DT502 - Organizational Consulting