Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy
Conducting Parents of Teens Education Workshops
||To learn how to promote and conduct a series of education workshops for parents of teen-agers that complement the practice of family therapy.
||Selected readings from publication, Living With Teens and Surviving. Handouts from parent education workshops conducted by Henry & Laurie Stein.
||Comments and questions.
||Six hours of telephone conferencing.
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, DT102B, DT301, DT302A, DT302B, DT304, DT503
Outline of Course Content
- ADOLESCENT DEVLEOPMENT AND LIFE TASKS
- Stages Teens Pass Through
- What Teens arer Facing - Work, Society, Friends, Love & Sex
- EQUALITY, GOALS, & PEER RELATIONSHIPS
- What Equality Means, Why it is Important
- Goals of Children & Adolescents
- How Emotions are Used
- Imortance of Peer Relationships
- ENCOURAGEMENT, CONSEQUENCES, & RESPONSIBILITY
- How We Encourage or Discourage
- Do Punishments and Rewards Work?
- What is Appropriate Responsiblity
- COMMUNICATION & FAMILY MEETINGS
- Effective Commuinkcation
- How to Listen
- How to Run Family Meetings
- DRUGS, ALCOHOL, & SEXUALITY
- Suggestions for Handling Issues
- Sexual Devlopment and Expression
- VALUES AND MORALS
- Promoting Effectivce Discussions/LI>
- What Teens are Looking for in Adults
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card.
Distance Training Course
DT506: Conducting Parents of Teens Education Workshops