Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy
Experiencing Classical Adlerian Psychotherapy
||To gain a direct experience of the therapeutic process within a group workshop.
||No audio, on-site only.
||Comments and questions
||On-site; Spontaneous discussion after demonstrations during three-day workshop.
Pre-Workshop Consultation (First Year): 75-minute, on-site consultation, before attending the first workshop.
||On site: Three days, six hours each day. (Normally scheduled on a weekend in August.)
||On-site Workshop: $695.00
Pre-Workshop Consultations: $225.00 for 75-minute, pre-workshop consultation.
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, DT102B, DT302A, DT302B & DT201.
CORE CLASSICAL ADLERIAN CONSTRUCTS
LEARNING STRATEGIES, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND APPLICATIONS
- Creative Power in the Child and the Adult
- Feeling of Inferiority, Insecurity, and Incompleteness
- Striving for Completion, Overcoming, Perfection, and Superiority
- Fictional Final Goal of Imagined Security and Success
- Style of Life, Expressive Movement, Antithetical Scheme of Apperception, Private Logic, Feelings, and Emotions
- Feeling of Community, Embeddedness, Contact, Cooperation, Contribution, and Social Evolution
- Utilization of Metaphors and Eidetic Images
- Accelerated Learning Methods of Freenoting and Image-Streaming
- Presentation, Analysis, and Discussion of Case Examples
- Hidden Diagnostic Clues in Earliest Childhood Recollections.
- Invention of Memories and Dreams to Integrate Clusters of Constructs.
- Demonstration and Discussion of the Practical Use of Each Construct in the Psychotherapeutic Process.
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card.
Distance Training CourseDT601: Experiencing Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy