Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy
Comprehensive Study/Discussion of
Alexander Mueller's Writings
||To gain a broader perspective on the variety of individual therapeutic styles by studying the contributions of another Classical Adlerian.
||The Collected Works of Alexander Mueller: "Principles of Indidividual Psychology," "The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler," You Shall be a Blessing," and selected journal articles.
||Comments and questions.
||Six to eight hours of telephone conferencing.
||Approximately six to eight weeks.
||Prerequisite: Basic Certification
Outline of Course Content
- ALFRED ADLER'S INDIVIDUAL PSYCHOLOGY,
An Unpublished Manuscript by Alexander Mueller
- Introduction: Historical Preamble, Supplementary Material
- The Human Image of Individual Psychology. Adler's Perspective on the Theory of Perception,
Instinct, and the Theory of the Unconscious.
- The Dynamics of the Psyche
- Basic Concepts of Individual Psychology
- On Child Psychology: Developmental Disorders, Abnormal Development
- Individual Psychology Perception of Neurosis. Contributions to Psychiatry
- Individual Psychology - Reflections on the Psychosomatic
- The Application of Individual Psychology as Therapy. The Vital Tasks
- Further Aspects of Individual Psychology
- PRINCIPLES OF INDIVIDUAL PSYCHOLOGY, An Unpublished Manuscript by Alexander Mueller
- The Nature of Man: Anthropological & Philosophical Principles
- The Paths to Man: Old vs. New Views of Man - New Expanded Vision
- The Ways of Man: The Behavioral and Spiritual Elements - Self-Assertion and Relationship to the Outside World - The Functions of Consciousness for Survival - Overcoming Self-Centeredness - Transcending the Biological level
- Human Behavior and Its Roots: Inferiority Feeling and Compensation - Dynamics of Inferiority Feeling
- Equilibrium and Compensation - Neurotic Tendency
- From the Striving for Life to Domination: Striving for Power - Striving for Significance
- Anxiety - Lack of Courage - Fear of Life: Security Tendency
- Discouragement and Retreat
- Social Interest: Logic of Cooperation - Basic Forms of Living - Development by Encounter - Fairness and Reciprocation - The Group vs. The Community
- The Sexual Region: Sexuality and Homosexuality - Sexual Development and Sexual Behavior
- Sexuality and Self Esteem - Homosexuality
- The Pedagogy of Individual Psychology: Education - The Tasks of Education - Independence
- Capability of Establishing Contact - Sense of Responsibility - Pleasure in Work
- Overcoming Self-Centeredness in Children
- Family Therapy: General Considerations - The Four Major Tasks - Winning Over the Participants
- Interpreting the Case - Encouragement - Furthering the Ability to Make Contact
- Individual Psychology Questionnaire
- MUELLER'S JOURNAL ARTICLES AND LECTURES, Unpublished Manuscripts by Alexander Mueller
- Adlerian Theory and Practice
- Principles of Practice
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card.
Distance Training Course
DT703: Comprehensive Study/Discussion of
Alexander Mueller's Writings
Back to Advanced Certification Page
Back to Distance Training Overview: