Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Psychotherapy:
Experiencing Classical Adlerian Psychotherapy
||To gain a direct experience of the therapeutic process within a group workshop. To practice therapeutic techniques with volunteers and elicit feedback from the group.
||No audio--on-site only.
||Comments and questions
||On-site: Spontaneous discussion after demonstrations during three-day workshop.
Distance Training: One hour of telephone discussion before and one hour after attending workshop.
||On site: Three days, six hours each day. Four years of attendance required.
||On site: $695.00
Pre- and Post-Consultations: $150.00/hour for telelphone discussion time.
||Prerequisite: Basic Certification (including DT601, DT602, & DT603: 3 previous On-site Experiential Workshops).
CORE CLASSICAL ADLERIAN CONSTRUCTS
LEARNING STRATEGIES, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND APPLICATIONS
- Creative Power in the Child and the Adult
- Feeling of Inferiority, Insecurity, and Incompleteness
- Striving for Completion, Overcoming, Perfection, and Superiority
- Fictional Final Goal of Imagined Security and Success
- Style of Life, Expressive Movement, Antithetical Scheme of Apperception, Private Logic, Feelings, and Emotions
- Feeling of Community, Embeddedness, Contact, Cooperation, Contribution, and Social Evolution
- Utilization of Metaphors and Eidetic Images
- Accelerated Learning Methods of Freenoting and Image-Streaming
- Presentation, Analysis, and Discussion of Case Examples
- Hidden Diagnostic Clues in Earliest Childhood Recollections.
- Invention of Memories and Dreams to Integrate Clusters of Constructs.
- Demonstration and Discussion of the Practical Use of Each Construct in the Psychotherapeutic Process.
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card.
Distance Training Course
DT710: Experiencing Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy